By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Chesapeake Systems’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Chesapeake Systems’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; oi. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chesapeake Systems at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Chesapeake Systems’s web site are provided “as is”. Chesapeake Systems makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Chesapeake Systems does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Chesapeake Systems, its contractors, employees, or suppliers be liable for lost profits, consequential damages, lost data, or other special or incidental damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chesapeake Systems’s Internet site, even if Chesapeake Systems or a Chesapeake Systems authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Users of this site expressly agree and accept that Chesapeake Systems shall not be liable for damages of any type or nature other than actual damages to the extent that such damages directly arise from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Chesapeake Systems, its contractors, or employees. As a condition of and in consideration for accessing and using this website, users expressly agree to the limitation of liability set forth herein.
User shall indemnify and hold Chesapeake Systems harmless from and against any damages, costs, or liability imposed on Chesapeake Systems arising out of a claim brought by a third party arising from the use of this website.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Chesapeake Systems’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chesapeake Systems does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Chesapeake Systems may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Chesapeake Systems does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Chesapeake Systems has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chesapeake Systems of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Chesapeake Systems’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.